1. Information We Collect:
a. Personal Identification Information: We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including when they visit the Site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or interact with other activities, features, or resources available on our Site. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
b. Non-personal Identification Information: We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
2. How We Use Collected Information:
a. We may collect and use Users' personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To personalize User experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from Users.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address provided by Users to send them information and updates pertaining to their orders or subscriptions. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
3. How We Protect Your Information:
a. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
4. Sharing Your Personal Information:
a. We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
5. Third-Party Websites:
a. Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, are subject to that website's own terms and policies.
7. Your Acceptance of These Terms: